- Call for projects
- Toolbox on work-related crime
No matter the subject, the EUCPN is your first point of contact regarding crime prevention.
- Wednesday 18 October 2023 between 10:30 – 11:00 CET
- The paper explains the different aspects of the definition
- Preventing work-related crime and public-private partnerships
- Date-The European Society for Prevention Research (EUSPR) promotes the development of prevention science, and its application to practice so as to promote human health and well-being...
- DatePublic-private partnerships (PPPs) are arrangements between public and private actors, within which they collaborate towards a common goal. PPPs are becoming more prevalent within...
Find a document in Knowledge Center
In the spotlight
Mythbuster - Getting smart on crime with a holistic approachCrime is simply too complex for a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we should combine both prevention and repression in a holistic approach that balances both.
Mythbuster - Awareness-raising never hurts, does it?There is little evidence that awareness in and of itself is able to prompt behavioural change, and consequently, that it can contribute much to crime prevention.
Mythbuster - The fight against serious and organised crime: international cooperation or local approaches?Local preventionists and police officers, too, have important roles to play in the prevention of, and fight against, organised crime.