- Toolbox on work-related crime
No matter the subject, the EUCPN is your first point of contact regarding crime prevention.
- A toolbox is a prevention-oriented manual in which we examine the difficulties and attempts for preventing various types of crime
- The paper explains the different aspects of the definition
- These short papers focus on a common misconception in the crime prevention field
- Date-Registration to confirm your attendance is now open (see below). The European Crime Prevention Award (ECPA) and Best Practice Conference (BPC) will take place on 13 and 14 December...
- Date-Join Efus on 20-22 March 2024 for the 8th edition of the international Security, Democracy & Cities conference! Open to all urban security stakeholders (elected officials, public...
Find a document in Knowledge Center
In the spotlight
Mythbuster - Getting smart on crime with a holistic approachCrime is simply too complex for a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we should combine both prevention and repression in a holistic approach that balances both.
Mythbuster - Awareness-raising never hurts, does it?There is little evidence that awareness in and of itself is able to prompt behavioural change, and consequently, that it can contribute much to crime prevention.
Mythbuster - The fight against serious and organised crime: international cooperation or local approaches?Local preventionists and police officers, too, have important roles to play in the prevention of, and fight against, organised crime.