No matter the subject, the EUCPN is your first point of contact regarding crime prevention.
- A toolbox is a prevention-oriented manual in which we examine the difficulties and attempts for preventing various types of crime
- The paper explains the different aspects of the definition
- These short papers focus on a common misconception in the crime prevention field
- DateThis webinar focuses on two much discussed misconceptions within the administrative approach.
- Date-The European Forum for Urban Security (Efus) is organising the 8th edition of its international Security, Democracy & Cities conference, which will take place in Brussels on 20-22...
Find a document in Knowledge Center
In the spotlight
Mythbuster - Getting smart on crime with a holistic approachCrime is simply too complex for a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we should combine both prevention and repression in a holistic approach that balances both.
Mythbuster - Awareness-raising never hurts, does it?There is little evidence that awareness in and of itself is able to prompt behavioural change, and consequently, that it can contribute much to crime prevention.
Mythbuster - The fight against serious and organised crime: international cooperation or local approaches?Local preventionists and police officers, too, have important roles to play in the prevention of, and fight against, organised crime.