EUCPN Newsletter April 2016
This is the EUCPN Newsletter of April 2016.
New products EUCPN
- EUCPN Annual Report 2015
- Dutch EUCPN Conference on Trafficking of Illegal Firearms
Research and publications
- THE NETHERLANDS: Crime Drop Netherlands
- ESTONIA: CPTED Manual for Police Officers
- European Forum for Urban Security (EFUS): Police-population relations: Challenges, Local Practices and Recommendations
- EUROPOL: Work Programme 2016;
2016 EU Drug Markets Report
- UNICEF: Genital Mutilation/Cutting
- European Union Agency For Fundamental Rights (FRA): Professionally speaking: challenges to achieving equality for LGBT people.
- Severe labour exploitation: workers moving within or into the European Union
- Transparency International: Open data to fight corruption – Case study: The EU and lobbying
- European Parliament: The Future of EU Defence Research;
The Proposal for a European Border and Coast Guard: Evolution or Revolution in External Boarder Management?
- European Commission: The 2016 EU Justice Scoreboard
- Australian Institute of Criminology (AIC): Non-Offending Parents as Secondary Victims of Child Sexual Assault
Member States' good practices
- FRANCE: Simplon
- CORDIS: A closer look at how European cities integrate immigrants
- SPAIN: Firearms Empact Strategic Meeting
- THE NETHERLANDS: Barrier model for illegal trafficking of firearms
- HUNGARY: Don’t only teach, but entertain!