EUCPN Newsletter March 2012
EUCPN Newsletter March 2012.
Introduction to the theme of the present issue: Local crime prevention cooperation
EUCPN events and activities
- Crime Prevention Day 2012
- European financed projects: Community Engagement for Civic Order, Policing and Security, Implementing Local Safety Audits, Gathering of all local forces to prevent violence in sporting events
- Belgium: Local Integrated Security Policy
- EUCPN Secretariat: Sport, science and art in the prevention of crime among children and youth
- Denmark: Rounding up suspects in the Rise of Danish Burglary, Will non-offenders become offenders?
- Hungary: Bonding and attitude among the Czech, Estonian and Hungarian children and young people
Good practices in Member States
- Slovakia:Crime prevention project transfer ‘Everybody else does it!’ from Denmark to Slovakia
- The Netherlands: Administrative approach in practice
- Italy: Prevention of Acts of Discrimination, Prevention in the field of sports betting