EUCPN Newsletter September 2015
This is the EUCPN newsletter of September 2015.
New products EUCPN
- The European Crime Prevention Award (ECPA) and Best Practice Conference (BPC) 17-18 December, Luxembourg City
Research and publications
- INTERPOL: Cybercrime a fast growing area of crime
- HORIZON 2020: The EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation
- EUROPEAN AGENCY FOR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS (FRA): Help protect young LGBTI (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex) people from violence and discrimination.
- EUROPOL: Europol internet referral unit to combat terrorist and violent extremist propaganda
- ACC AUSTRALIAN CRIME COMMISSION: Organized crime in Australia 2015
- CESG United Kingdom Common Cyber Attacks: Reducing the Impact
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL: Council launches the EU naval operation to disrupt human smugglers and traffickers in the Mediterranean.
- INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRIME (ICPC): Report on the prevention of drug-related crime
- VICTIME SUPPORT EUROPE: A Guide for individual evaluation of victims (EVVI) now available
- EUROPEAN FORUM FOR URBAN SECURITY (EFUS): Security & Tourism Conference: developing global policies at the local level
- UNDOC: Undoc Annual Report 2014
- PORTUGAL: E-book as a result of the IV international Conference on survivors of Rape, held on the 20 – 22 of November in Lisbon.
- ROMANIA: Prevention of juvenile delinquency and providing specific services to minor offenders who are not criminally responsible.
Member States' good practices
- EUROPE EFUS: European Forum for Urban Security
- SLOVAKIA: Countering extremism on the internet
- GERMANY: “Cybercrime”
- FRANCE: Minors’ responsibility reminder practiced by the prevention of juvenile squad (PJFS)
- CYPRUS: Victims of crime or victims of the system?
Support, protection and restitution of victims of crime
- SPAIN: Latin American police officials and prosecutors receive training in Spain on fighting cybercrime