Police Action plan against trafficking in human beings for purposes of sexual exploitation
Summarizing briefly, the major activities of the Police Action plan against trafficking in human beings for purposes of sexual exploitation for 2013 and 2016 are:
Detect human trafficking:
- By National Police, other Law Enforcement Agencies or other Public Institutions.
- Detection on borders or in detention centres of foreigners.
- Identification of alleged victims of human trafficking:
- Conducting interviews.
- Determination of evidences
Give the victim a comprehensive support covering, as far as possible, all your needs:
- Medical and psychological care.
- Legal advice in your language or in a language you can understand.
- Protection and security.
- Secure hosting.
- Referral to Social Services and NGOs.
Fight against organized crime:
- Conduct police investigations, apprehend criminals, destroy criminal organizations and recover their economic assets.
- Report to the Prosecutor.
- Carry-trial evidence to convict those criminals.
The project started in 2013 and is still running.
Last review: October 2017.