Safer Internet - CyberGNRation
The Safer Internet project includes eight lines of action followed over the scope of the GNR Strategy 2020 on cybersecurity:
- Analysis and investigation of the cybercrime in order to identify the foremost crimes related to the use of the Internet and assess their evolution.
- Training and Exercise provide the GNR military staff with the proper training that will allow them to respond within this new “space” (cyberspace).
- Impact assessment through the adoption of several assessment measures, the aim is to ensure that the objectives defined are achieved.
- Sensitization and awareness actions in the cyberprevention area engaging the overall school community and the society.
- Warnings through on-going publication of advice on social networks, with the aim to warn citizens and avoid their exposure to negative situations.
- Protocols to guarantee the cooperation of several institutions to build a joint crime prevention policy.
- Develop resources to face the current social demands and to meet the challenges created by cyberspace.
- Partnerships to engage several social actors, with the aim of enlarging their communication channels.
The project started in January 2017 and is still running.
Last review: December 2017.