Together Safer in Czeladź
Project concentrated on increasing the sense of individual and common safety employing the modernization of a public space as the main tool.
Undertaken activities among others include:
- improving safety at school and on the way to school
- expanding the city monitoring
- counteracting domestic violence
- educational actions among children and adults
- promoting prevention and appropriate behaviour
- intensifying the activities carried out by the Police and the Municipal Police
- cutting down trees and bushes, renovating old buildings and building new ones, setting up additional lighting, placing more signs along traffic routes, more traffic lights, installing barriers etc.
The project started in 2007 and is now finished.
Last review: November 2015.