Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- The project's aim was helping blind and partially-sighted persons to develop their self-defense abilities.
- The National Crime Prevention Council of Hungary (NBT) started intensive internet communication in 2015. The Council tries to find those channels on the internet which lead them to...
- This is the Hungarian ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.
- To control and eliminate school violence, providing teachers with effective conflict resolution and communication techniques and in particular, reaching the students themselves.
- This is the Danish ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.