Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- In short, the project was coordinated by the Latvian Ministry of Interior and conducted under the European Union programme “Prevention of and Fight against Crime”. The project team...
- This is an additional Polish ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was Cyber Safety.
- The "Cyber jungle” project is aimed at the younger Internet users, their carers as well as people taking part in their education and attitudes shaping. Its mission is to improve...
- This is the Polish ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.
- Student Intervention Points for Victims of Family Violence and Minor Members of Families Threatened by Social Pathology.
- This is the Lithuanian ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.
- Cybercrime is a borderless problem, consisting of criminal acts that are committed online by using electronic communications networks and information systems - such as crimes...
- This is the Bulgarian ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.