Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- This is an additional Hungarian ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was Cyber Safety.
- This is the Hungarian ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.
- The project's aim was helping blind and partially-sighted persons to develop their self-defense abilities.
- The National Crime Prevention Council of Hungary (NBT) started intensive internet communication in 2015. The Council tries to find those channels on the internet which lead them to...
- This is the Hungarian ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.
- Secondary Victimization, which means the victimization of victims by government officials after a crime has occurred, is not an overly known phenomenon. However, it is important to...