This first paper provides a theoretical overview combined with practical information and examples on the topic of repeat- and secondary victimisation. The second paper provides an...
- This is the Bulgarian ECPA entry for 2014. The theme was Trafficking in Human Beings.
- This is the Dutch ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.
- This is the Dutch ECPA entry for 2014. The theme was Trafficking in Human Beings.
- This is an additional German ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.
KOK - German NGO network against trafficking in human beings (Bundesweiter Koordinierungskreis gegen Menschenhandel)KOK aims to promote the human rights of trafficked persons and other migrants experiencing violence.
- The aim of datACT is to promote the rights of trafficked persons to privacy and autonomy and to protect their personal data.
- This is the German ECPA entry for 2014. The theme was Trafficking in Human Beings.