Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- This program aims to ensure protection and security to victims of domestic violence and decrease their risk of revictimisation.
- Prevention, accompaniment and investigation of violence committed against women and minors and other types of victims, namely in concern to domestic violence and sexual crimes...
- To prevent drug abuse, alcohol abuse and a criminal career by young people between 18 and 21, who were picked up by the police because of the consumption of drugs or alcohol.
- A randomized experiment aimed at reducing schoolchildren’s normative misperceptions about other children’s risk behaviour.
- This is a collaborative partnership between the law enforcement agency, community members and groups, nonprofit providers and the individuals and organizations to serve to develop...