Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- This program aims to ensure protection and security to victims of domestic violence and decrease their risk of revictimisation.
- Project IUNO — awareness-raising and information on domestic and sexual violence was developed by the Portuguese Association for Victim Support.
- This project promotes the partnership between citizens, the police and other local authorities by involving people and institutions in solving problems of public security.
- Student Intervention Points for Victims of Family Violence and Minor Members of Families Threatened by Social Pathology.
- To control and eliminate school violence, providing teachers with effective conflict resolution and communication techniques and in particular, reaching the students themselves.
Protection of Our Children: Protection of Our Future - Establishing a Children- and Youth Protection Pact in the Micro-RegionThe aim of the project was to establish a system of signalization in order to increase public security in the micro-region “Homokhát” (its centre is Mórahalom).
- Enhancement through multi professional teamwork of the life management skills of young people in danger of becoming marginalised. Prevention of domestic violence.
- Never Hit a Child is a media campaign to change the attitudes of parents and general population against disciplinary violence towards children (also called “corporal punishment”).
- The strategy of activating the neighbourhood, including the youngsters, to take care of each other and for the neighbourhood, not just by focussing on the problems but also by...
- In order to give the problem of domestic violence in Limburg priority on the agenda and to make the collaboration between the police, justice and assistance sectors as well as make...