Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- Prevent crime and promote safety in neighborhoods.
- The purpose of the mobile police offices is to reduce crime and increase levels of safety and security in public places in central Stockholm.
- This project focuses on the prevention of crime and communication with young children.
- The project aims at providing citizens with the necessary information of self-protection in terms of security measures to ensure goods, homes and neighbourhoods, from the...
- The detailed city plan of the Muotiala area is the first detailed city plan in Finland that systematically takes into account the goal of safety in the built environment.
- The strategy of activating the neighbourhood, including the youngsters, to take care of each other and for the neighbourhood, not just by focussing on the problems but also by...
"Harassment and violence 2008, prevention service of the city of Leuven" ("Pesten en geweld 2008, preventiedienst Leuven")The general goal is: preventing, revealing and reducing violence and harassment in school environments in Leuven and on the public transport to and from school. Sub goal 1: the...