Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- In Romania, sexual crimes have been scarcely tackled in criminological studies so that, at present, there has only been disparate data and statistics regarding this type of crime...
- The project is designed to improve detection of domestic violence cases and their handling. The objectives are a zero tolerance for violence and the facilitation of gender equality...
- Bullying Alert - violence between pairs is a project, that involves the police and others institutions, public and private, which concerns awareness campaigns for students and...
- Project IUNO — awareness-raising and information on domestic and sexual violence was developed by the Portuguese Association for Victim Support.
- Involvement of volunteers in supporting the Police in prevention activities, information activities and ensuring safety at events organised by the city and at water bodies.
- This is the Polish ECPA entry for 2014. The theme was Trafficking in Human Beings.
- “STOP cyberbullying” campaign addresses the problem of growing scale of violence with the use of electronic media among children and young people.
- Popularising and shaping the right, addiction-free and law respecting behaviour models in school children and young people among with teaching them about personal safety rules.
- This is the Danish ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.