This first paper provides a theoretical overview combined with practical information and examples on the topic of repeat- and secondary victimisation. The second paper provides an...
- Bullying Alert - violence between pairs is a project, that involves the police and others institutions, public and private, which concerns awareness campaigns for students and...
- Involvement of volunteers in supporting the Police in prevention activities, information activities and ensuring safety at events organised by the city and at water bodies.
- “STOP cyberbullying” campaign addresses the problem of growing scale of violence with the use of electronic media among children and young people.
- Popularising and shaping the right, addiction-free and law respecting behaviour models in school children and young people among with teaching them about personal safety rules.
- This is the Danish ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.