Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- In short, the project was coordinated by the Latvian Ministry of Interior and conducted under the European Union programme “Prevention of and Fight against Crime”. The project team...
- This is the Bugarian ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.
- Its main objective is to help citizens in socially excluded communities with intense social and security problems to become actively involved with their immediate social...
- The major aim of the project is to introduce an innovative and sustainable model for prevention of crime and criminal behavior of Roma children through the influence of art.
- Project IUNO — awareness-raising and information on domestic and sexual violence was developed by the Portuguese Association for Victim Support.