Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- To implement effective prevention of domestic violence through increasing the citizens’ awareness of the problem and the opportunities for assistance and protection of victims.
- ”The White Dot Tolerance” Project was initiated by the Hunedoara County Police Inspectorate in partnership with Hunedoara County School of Sports and Youth. It was implemented in...
- This is the Romanian ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.
- On the 2nd of October 2017, at 12 o'clock, an interactive activity took place at The National College „Mircea cel Batran” from Ramnicu Valcea, of which topic regarded the new...
Prevention and investigation of child pornography cases on the Internet – a partnership of the Romanian Police with the General Police Directorate in NorwayThe aim of the project is to increase the awareness level of minors aged 11-15 regarding safety measures on the Internet for the prevention of abuse.
- This is the Portuguese ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.
- This is the Portuguese ECPA entry for 2015. The theme was Cybercrime.
- Bullying Alert - violence between pairs is a project, that involves the police and others institutions, public and private, which concerns awareness campaigns for students and...
- This is the Danish ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.
- This is the Bulgarian ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.