Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- Involvement of volunteers in supporting the Police in prevention activities, information activities and ensuring safety at events organised by the city and at water bodies.
- This is the Lithuanian ECPA entry for 2015. The theme was Cybercrime.
Protection of Our Children: Protection of Our Future - Establishing a Children- and Youth Protection Pact in the Micro-RegionThe aim of the project was to establish a system of signalization in order to increase public security in the micro-region “Homokhát” (its centre is Mórahalom).
- Respect Zone is a non-profit, non-political and non-religious NGO, which proposes a self-certifying ethical label. The label is easy to use and to display, and is offered to...
- The project was set up to promote the social and professional insertion of the youth.
- In 2002, Brest Métropole Habitat set up a security observatory whose aim was to track three types of trouble: attacks on public buildings, incidents in public areas and attacks on...
- The aim of the project was to combat juvenile delinquency in France by setting up a Prevention of juvenile delinquency squad (PJDS). The first vocation of the PJDS is prevention...