Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- This is the Bugarian ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.
- Involvement of volunteers in supporting the Police in prevention activities, information activities and ensuring safety at events organised by the city and at water bodies.
- How to avoid falling victim to crimes committed by fraudsters posing as “grandchildren”- frauds against senior citizens and the methods most often employed by criminals.
- The main intention of the project is to educate the elderly about the threat of scam which are made by using methods called "on grandson" or "on the policeman". In effect it will...
- This is the Bulgarian policy on Youth crime.
- This is the Austrian ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.