Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- Mumin, Maria Ungdom Motivational Interventions, is a collaborative project involving the police, the healthcare sector and the social services, with the objective of preventing...
- A crime prevention project, focusing on preventing alcohol abuse among young people in order to reduce the levels of violence and disorder on the streets.
- The main assumption of the “Safe Senior” project is the limitation of the victimization behaviours and preventing the crimes with an aged people as a victim.
- “STOP cyberbullying” campaign addresses the problem of growing scale of violence with the use of electronic media among children and young people.
- The objectives of the project are as follows: a) limiting number of infringements in and in the immediate neighbourhood of premises where spirits are sold; b) standardizing course...