Local Intervention Fire Education (LIFE)
A course designed to change the attitude and behaviour of young people by getting them to:
- adopt a new set of values
- address the consequences of antisocial (firesetting) behavior
- work co-operatively with others
- see the advantage of improving their own learning and performance
- gain self esteem and self confidence and to communicate better and consequently achieve self empowerment.
David Sharman - Group Manager
Youth Engagement Manager
The project started in 2003 and is still running.
Last review: November 2010.