Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- The IcARUS project seeks to facilitate a transformation in the application and utilisation of the knowledge base through the design of urban security policies. By rethinking tools...
- This is the Swedish ECPA entry for 2015. The theme was Cybercrime.
- Slovakian Police Force carries out lot of preventive activities to provide the necessary information to the pupils of primary school on how to proceed in case of cyber-violence.
- The project contains a training module to improve the IT skills of police specialists and increase their knowledge on extremism especially focused on cyberspace. Extremists are...
- Greek projects in the field of "Actions against Radicalization and Extremism" and "Collection, Analysis & Dissemination System οf Economic Crime Intelligence (CADIS)".
- This is the Finnish ECPA entry for 2017, the theme was cyber safety.