This first paper provides a theoretical overview combined with practical information and examples on the topic of repeat- and secondary victimisation. The second paper provides an...
- This is the Swedish ECPA entry for 2014. The theme was Trafficking in Human Beings.
- The Malmö Integrated Domestic Violence Programme is a large-scale collaborative project run primarily by the local authority, the police authority and the healthcare sector.
- Regarding Trafficking in Human Beings (THB) cases, secondary victimization can occur by either attitude or action of the authorities that intervene in the process. Signs of doubt...
- The National Republican Guard (GNR) recognizes the crimes committed against women, children, elderly people, disabled and other particularly vulnerable victims as some of the most...
- This is the Portuguese ECPA entry for 2014. The theme was Trafficking in Human Beings.
- This program aims to ensure protection and security to victims of domestic violence and decrease their risk of revictimisation.
- Project IUNO — awareness-raising and information on domestic and sexual violence was developed by the Portuguese Association for Victim Support.