Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
BIG e.V. (Berliner Initiative gegen Gewalt an Frauen/Berlin Initiative against Violence against Women)BIG e.V. works on putting an end to domestic violence against women and children.
- To prevent drug abuse, alcohol abuse and a criminal career by young people between 18 and 21, who were picked up by the police because of the consumption of drugs or alcohol.
- The project was set up to promote the social and professional insertion of the youth.
- This project entails the creation of pedagogical material aimed at preventing addictive behaviours amongst teenagers, involving students in this creation.
Dialogue Against Domestic Violence. A preventive and treatment project for violent men and their families in DenmarkDialogue Against Domestic Violence (DADV), is a Danish national prevention and treatment project for male perpetrators since 2002, for the female partners with counselling since...
- A randomized experiment aimed at reducing schoolchildren’s normative misperceptions about other children’s risk behaviour.
- This is a collaborative partnership between the law enforcement agency, community members and groups, nonprofit providers and the individuals and organizations to serve to develop...