Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- To prevent drug abuse, alcohol abuse and a criminal career by young people between 18 and 21, who were picked up by the police because of the consumption of drugs or alcohol.
- The project was set up to promote the social and professional insertion of the youth.
- The idea is that by being in contact with high mountain, young people discover how to overcome their own limitations and fears. Also, they personally experiment two important...
- This project entails the creation of pedagogical material aimed at preventing addictive behaviours amongst teenagers, involving students in this creation.
- A randomized experiment aimed at reducing schoolchildren’s normative misperceptions about other children’s risk behaviour.
- This is a collaborative partnership between the law enforcement agency, community members and groups, nonprofit providers and the individuals and organizations to serve to develop...