Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- Student Intervention Points for Victims of Family Violence and Minor Members of Families Threatened by Social Pathology.
- This is the Bulgarian policy on Youth crime.
- This is the Hungarian ECPA entry for 2016. The theme was Prevention of crimes committed on elderly people.
- To control and eliminate school violence, providing teachers with effective conflict resolution and communication techniques and in particular, reaching the students themselves.
'Step by step - together for safety' - educational programme by the Csongrad County Police Headquarters. Possibilities for using the means of art, sport and humour in crime preventionThe main goals of the exhibition and the crime prevention short ﬁlms for children were to draw pupil’s attention to the narrow border between students’ mischief and juvenile...
Protection of Our Children: Protection of Our Future - Establishing a Children- and Youth Protection Pact in the Micro-RegionThe aim of the project was to establish a system of signalization in order to increase public security in the micro-region “Homokhát” (its centre is Mórahalom).
- Icehearts is not considered as a diversion from or alternative to time spend in criminal activity. Rather, sport is used as a means of establishing relationships with at-risk...
- Educational project "Protect the Child" - an interactive puppet theatre show, organized in a cooperation between Metropolitan Puppet Theatre and National Police Chief Directorate.