Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- This project was implemented after the opening of the checkpoint of Ledra Street, as a way to ensure police visibility for the benefit of the people who lived or worked in an...
- This project focuses on decreasing street crime and fear of crime committed by young people.
- The project was set up to promote the social and professional insertion of the youth.
- The aim of the project is to increase the safety among citizens, trades people and external partners. Winner ECPA 2012.
- This is a collaborative partnership between the law enforcement agency, community members and groups, nonprofit providers and the individuals and organizations to serve to develop...